Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Father of Champagne



Merry Christmas!!

So I am sitting watching the snow fall in southwest Washington and loving it. This morning we had a doe come up and hang out for a bit. She really liked apples quite a bit.



So I have decided to brush up on my Champagne knowledge.... The father of champagne was a Benedictine monk, only three grapes are approved for making champagne... Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier, and you should chill a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice before serving. Just some interesting things that I learned about Champagne...

Now I am looking forward to New Years where I will be able to pop several bottles and celebrate a whole new year of learning and challanges...

I am blessed!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment