Thursday, January 15, 2009

Working and Looking

Currently looking for a new position... When I hear that Microsoft is laying people off across the globe, I wonder if there should be panic or not.... Personally I think not.  I say that during the crazy economic time that staying positive is most important.  If I focus on the panic and depression that seems to be so prevalent.  I want to focus on the positive search using new tools to promote myself and reach new people.  Looking at broadening my skills to in a general focus instead of being so targeted.  I am so excited to utilize my PHR certification and move forward to being an asset with a small to mid sized company that can use all of my skills to there advantage. 

I would encourage anyone focusing on the economic downturn to find your personal silver lining..... I am hoping for the best and am looking forward to blogging about more tools that will allow you to reach your targeted audience!!  Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment